In the last edition of The Inside Word, we posed a series of questions for you to ask your association regarding the options available to you so that you can make an informed decision in respect of the removal of the Accountants SMSF Exemption.
Accountants around Australia are asking these same questions of Accountable.
Most of the questions are focused on how it will impact their practice on a day to day basis, including:
- What will it all cost?
- Can I make money for the expense, effort and resources that I need to put in?
- Do I bite the bullet now or wait?
- Do I have the time or inclination to go down this path if no tangible benefit?
- If I wait, will I risk losing my SMSF clients or having to refer them to a financial planner?
Our experience counts
Accountable has a proven track record in guiding and mentoring accountants in how to take advantage of the removal of the Accountants SMSF Exemption and to generate new, incremental revenue opportunities.
We have the practical answers to your questions.
Accountable has been operating an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) for accountants and accounting practices for two years. During this time, we have:
- Authorised over 30 accountants to provide limited financial advice on SMSF and Superannuation
- Helped over 150 accountants through our RG146 accreditation program in SMSF and superannuation
- Hepled draft over 50 Statements of Advice in SMSF and other areas such as life insurance in superannuation on behalf of accountants
- Provided guidance to our accountants on the structure, strategy and marketing of their new SMSF and financial advisory services
- Shown accountants how to generate revenue opportunities from the client base
Accountable Financial Group provides accountants and accounting practices with a financial services licence solution that is independently owned and tailored to the needs of busy accountants.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.